can anyone help me please i need to translate some turkish

Forum for English and all other languages.

Moderators: kokoyaya, Beaumont

josheagle
Membre / Member

can anyone help me please i need to translate some turkish

Post by josheagle »

learning in progress:) if some one could help i would be very gratefull:)

Yakup Yakubi 13 February at 03:07
selam kanka umarim iyisin nerelerdesin eniste ne zaman size geliyordu

Mltm Yvz 17 February at 19:35
selam..nerelerde oliyim mersindeyim işte,sen neler yapıyosun hayat nasıl gidiyo?josh şubatta gelicekti kısmet değilmiş marta kaldı bakalım hayırlısı...

Yakup Yakubi 18 February at 00:14
josh calisiyormu part time iste 3 veya 4 ayda ancak biraz para birikebilir ucak biletleri pahalli biraz sikkin gibisin birsey varsa dertlesebilirsin all the best kanka .

Mltm Yvz 18 February at 16:43
ne bilim canm ya,onun ailesi benim ailem falan,kültürlerde farklı olunca orta yol bulmak zorlasıyo...amaaan bosver beni sen kendinden bahset...all the best:)

Yakup Yakubi 19 February at 01:44
kendi bildiginizi yapmalisiniz ailelerin her dedigine bakmayacaksiniz sonuc ikinizin hayati ben fena deyilim canim sikilmiyorda deyil insallah son senimiz olur artik ozgur olmak istiyorum .
pallando
Membre / Member

Re: can anyone help me please i need to translate some turkish

Post by pallando »

selam kanka umarim iyisin nerelerdesin eniste ne zaman size geliyordu
hi dude I hope you're ok. where are you? when was the brother-in-law* coming to you (your place)?

selam..nerelerde oliyim mersindeyim işte,sen neler yapıyosun hayat nasıl gidiyo?josh şubatta gelicekti kısmet değilmiş marta kaldı bakalım hayırlısı...
hi..where could I be? I'm in Mersin, what have you been up to? how is your life going? josh was supposed to come in February but it wasn't meant to be. [josh will come] in March hopefully.**

josh calisiyormu part time iste 3 veya 4 ayda ancak biraz para birikebilir ucak biletleri pahalli biraz sikkin gibisin birsey varsa dertlesebilirsin all the best kanka .
is josh working in a part-time job? The money for the plane tickets can barely be saved in 3 or 4 months. You seem (sound?) distressed (worried), if there is something [bothering you] we could talk. all the best dude.

ne bilim canm ya,onun ailesi benim ailem falan,kültürlerde farklı olunca orta yol bulmak zorlasıyo...amaaan bosver beni sen kendinden bahset...all the best:)
I don't know dear. his family, my family and so-and-so. it gets difficult to get along when the cultures are also different. oh, never mind, tell me about yourself. all the best:)

kendi bildiginizi yapmalisiniz ailelerin her dedigine bakmayacaksiniz sonuc ikinizin hayati ben fena deyilim canim sikilmiyorda deyil insallah son senimiz olur artik ozgur olmak istiyorum .
you should do what you know (believe in), don't always listen what the families say. it's your (both of you) life anyway. I am not doing bad, but I am bored. I hope this will be our last year, I want to be free finally.

The texts are not written in proper Turkish, mostly missing Turkish characters. Note that I have used more punctuation in the translation for simplicity.
As you can see there were some English words and phrases used. They are not normally used in Turkish.
*In that context enişte (brother in law) means "your boyfriend".
**Last part of this one is a bit tricky to translate, this version is definitely not the best translation.