Welcome - Bienvenue

Forum for English and all other languages.

Moderators: kokoyaya, Beaumont

captncavern
Membre / Member

Welcome - Bienvenue

Post by captncavern »

Welcome to this wonderful forum to all non-french speaking people :hello:
Wish you enjoy this forum as much as we do :king:
Pourquoi faire simple ?
Beaumont
Admin

Welcome!

Post by Beaumont »

Welcome everyone to this brand new forum!

:jap:
kokoyaya
Admin

Post by kokoyaya »

Welcome to us (for the moment). :lol:
Latinus
Admin

Post by Latinus »

Hello everbody!
Welcome on this "non-french" area.
I hope that you'll feel here like at home, lol!

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any problem about this forum. The best way is certainly to go to the "support" zone, and to post your question.

c u soon !

Latinus, (admin).
Les courses hippiques, lorsqu'elles s'y frottent.
Demona
Membre / Member

Post by Demona »

hails all!
nice to see(read) something in english..after struggling with the manual in French...damn that was hard... :-?
Beaumont
Admin

Post by Beaumont »

Demona wrote:hails all!
nice to see(read) something in english..after struggling with the manual in French...damn that was hard... :-?
Sorry about that... :confused: We have to find a way to make the whole process in English only for this specific forum. Latinus, any idea? ;)
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Latinus
Admin

Post by Latinus »

Beaumont wrote: Sorry about that... :confused: We have to find a way to make the whole process in English only for this specific forum. Latinus, any idea? ;)
Maybe the solution is here
viewtopic.php?t=372
- Activation du choix d'un langage par défaut pour les invités / select default language mod
This mod will make it posible to temporary change the default language selection for annonumous users, only for the current browsing user any page can be called with the language parmeter, and the change will only happen to that specific computer who have made the request the default language can be changed by the user at any time on the main index.
If you want to see what it is exactly, go on this FORUM and look at the bottom of the page. Any guest user can choose a language, even if he's not yet a forum member. I have to implement this addon in our forum but, before that, I have to test it to be sure there are no bug ;)
Les courses hippiques, lorsqu'elles s'y frottent.
Demona
Membre / Member

Post by Demona »

Latinus wrote:
Beaumont wrote: Sorry about that... :confused: We have to find a way to make the whole process in English only for this specific forum. Latinus, any idea? ;)
Maybe the solution is here
viewtopic.php?t=372
- Activation du choix d'un langage par défaut pour les invités / select default language mod
This mod will make it posible to temporary change the default language selection for annonumous users, only for the current browsing user any page can be called with the language parmeter, and the change will only happen to that specific computer who have made the request the default language can be changed by the user at any time on the main index.
If you want to see what it is exactly, go on this FORUM and look at the bottom of the page. Any guest user can choose a language, even if he's not yet a forum member. I have to implement this addon in our forum but, before that, I have to test it to be sure there are no bug ;)
hey, thanks :) however, everything is not THAT bad....i use some english forums as well (the format is practically the same), and i do study French....but i`m just a beginner :confused: however, it might be a problem for those who do not...
but anyway, thanks ! :hello: