English to Japanese translation

Forum for English and all other languages.

Moderators: kokoyaya, Beaumont

bitcomet

English to Japanese translation

Post by bitcomet »

I have a couple of questions for the Japanese game company, Daisy2 which develop the game Sangoku Rensenki but I don't think they will entertain English questions so I would be really grateful if you can translate the below questions to Japanese.

1) In the game Sangoku Rensenki, the main female character, Yamada Hana time travelling back to real historical ancient China which is three kingdom period right? Does that mean through the time travelling, she also cause changes to real history depending on which route you choose?

For example, in real history, Koumei has a wife named Lady Huang but in the game, if I choose Koumei route, does that mean history will change and Koumei will not marry Lady Huang but instead he marry Yamada Hana?

2) In the game Sangoku Rensenki, which is the canon end/route and canon couple? I know that in this game, you can choose different route/men depending on your choice but is there a canon couple/end for this game and if yes, which one?

3) Since Yamada Hana is transfer to ancient China, the languages spoken is Chinese right? How did Yamada Hana manage to learn to speak Chinese?

4) In real history, Cao Cao/Moutoku is supposed to be very old during Battle of Red Cliff event, around 53 years old. Same goes for other character. However in the game, during the Battle of Red Clif event, he seems still young. Why is that?
ash57
Membre / Member

Re: English to Japanese translation

Post by ash57 »

Hello, I’m new to the forum and checking out posts. But they mostly seem a little bit outdated. Hope my replies still can be a help.

1、三国志戀戦記で主人公山田花は時を超えて古代の中国である三国時代に戻りました。プレーヤーの選択に従って、彼女の行動は歴史を変えられますか。

2、well,for the second point, I’m not sure what is a canon ending. And didn’t find anything about it on google.however I visited the game’s wiki page where there’s a story description on it. There’s a sentence which can answer most of your questions:) 「そこは黄巾の乱以後、各地に有力者達が割拠し覇権を狙う、古代中国・三国志に似た異世界だった。」 It means the main character traveled to a different world where looks like the ancient chinese three kingdoms’ world. It’s just a parallel universe:)

3、山田花は古代の中国に戻りましたから、中国語で人と話すわけでしょう。どうして彼女は中国語ができますか。

4、歴史的には曹操は赤壁の戦の時はかなり老けて、およそ53歳だっだでしょう。どうしてゲームでそんなに若く見えますか。