Excludability/exclusion

Forum for English and all other languages.

Moderators: kokoyaya, Beaumont

Excludability/exclusion

Post by Guest »

Could anyone simplify the meaning of the following phrases for me, please?

A Waiver of Ground of Excludability.
Exclusionary provision

Thank you.
kokoyaya
Admin

Post by kokoyaya »

I seems that you like Freelang forum very much. Why don't you register? :)
Latinus
Admin

Post by Latinus »

kokoyaya wrote:I seems that you like Freelang forum very much. Why don't you register? :)
Indeed, the 8 messages posted in this forum by the Guest account are from the same address IP.
I think that it is time to register... even if it is not obligatory, of course! ;)
Les courses hippiques, lorsqu'elles s'y frottent.

Post by Guest »

kokoyaya wrote:I seems that you like Freelang forum very much. Why don't you register? :)

Yes, I love it very much. I registered yesterday and have communicated with your web master Mr. Beaumont already. This is the best forum that I have had in mind. I just found your web site yesterday. Thank you for your suggestion.
Pontus
Membre / Member

Post by Pontus »

Anonymous wrote:

Yes, I love it very much. I registered yesterday and have communicated with your web master Mr. Beaumont already. This is the best forum that I have had in mind. I just found your web site yesterday. Thank you for your suggestion.
Well if you have registered, then login to get your right nick on your posts ;)
Rasa

Re: I haven't go nay pertinent answer yet, please help.

Post by Rasa »

Anonymous wrote:Could anyone simplify the meaning of the following phrases for me, please?

1. A Waiver of Ground of Excludability, Form I-601:-This phrase takem from the sentence "This is in regard to your application for a Waiver of Ground of Excluability, Form I-601.
2. Exclusionary provision. This phrase take from "The specific exclusionary provision is found at Section 212... of the Lillegal Immigration Reform and Immigration Responsibility Act of..."

Thank you.