Guests - attention

Forum for English and all other languages.

Moderators: kokoyaya, Beaumont

Pontus
Membre / Member

Guests - attention

Post by Pontus »

I think that you guests if you are reoccuring posting users, that you should register, and then login to use your nick! It's quite hard to know who you are otherwise, in deed when I encounter a forum myself in a subject I'm interested of I register immediately to five minutes later see that noone is using it :lol: or after a day I forget the nick and password or even the forum :loljump: .

This is maybe a little extreme, but when you find a forum you like please register and be treated as fully worthy users ;) . Note that I am not a moderator, I'm just a very active forum user, I use 6 forums daily and checks my three e-mail accounts once a day :sun: and I really think that telling who you are is just ordinary manners. :)
Beaumont
Admin

Post by Beaumont »

I definitely agree! But it seems that some messages when you access the forum for the first time are still in French, so we have to work that out before everyone can register more easily. The language can be changed upon registration, but you still have to get there.
:hello:
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Pontus
Membre / Member

Post by Pontus »

Beaumont wrote:I definitely agree! But it seems that some messages when you access the forum for the first time are still in French, so we have to work that out before everyone can register more easily. The language can be changed upon registration, but you still have to get there.
:hello:
I've noticed that. After another activation of the language it worked though.