What does pèiu infretta mean in Italian?

Forum for English and all other languages.

Moderators: kokoyaya, Beaumont

Sarah

What does pèiu infretta mean in Italian?

Post by Sarah »

I've been translating my messages as well as possible with a translation program but it's not picking those two words up and the message isn't making complete sense to me. Thanks for any help you can offer!

Sarah.
Rachel Coulston

piu' in fretta

Post by Rachel Coulston »

It looks like a typo that should read "piu' in fretta," meaning more quickly. Does this make sense in context?[/quote]

Yes, that makes sense.....

Post by Guest »

Thank you! That really helps. Now, I've about got this email translated but I'm confused as to what exactly they are sending as a form of payment. I'm confused as to what a withdrawal warning is. I had requested a money order or cashier's check. Here's the translation that I have:

I have sent the moneies through my bank to its address tomorrow or the
day after tomorrow withdrawal warning would have to arrive them l
moneies. ok? soon as soon as succeeds it sendes I the package with the
game to this address:

and this is what was being translated:
le ho mandato i soldi tramite la mia banca al suo indirizzo. domani o dopodomani dovrebbe arrivarle l avviso di ritiro soldi. ok? a presto. appena riesce mi invii il pacco con il gioco a questo indirizzo:

Thanks so much for your help!

Sarah

Post by Guest »

le ho mandato i soldi tramite la mia banca al suo indirizzo. domani o dopodomani dovrebbe arrivarle l avviso di ritiro soldi. ok? a presto. appena riesce mi invii il pacco con il gioco a questo indirizzo:
It's:
I have sent you the money over my bank to your address. Tommorow or day after tommorow you should receive the delivery note to take the money. Ok? See you soon. As soon as you manage, plese send me the package with the game to this address: