thanks and text

Forum for English and all other languages.

Moderators: kokoyaya, Beaumont

laura

thanks and text

Post by laura »

Dear Friends,
thank you for your prompt answers. You are very kind. Lots of thanks to Parasha, Fransust and Kokoyaya. Below you'll find another text I've translated. Corrections are welcome.... Thank you!! :)

(The article is about a new Italian film)

Remember me: Muccino's Latest movie

"We're all victims of Tv models to whom we are unconsciously induced to resemble. The Tv hammers us in a really unpainful way by suggesting new ways of life and new artificial and flippant attitudes". That's what Gabriele Muccino, Italian film director said, while presenting Remember Me, his latest movie, together with the actors who feature in it. "I've only focused on normal people, who, in order to emerge from normality and everyday life, dream about being famous and do everything to reach that goal. This can be considered a global phenomenon." The young roman film director, already well-known and publicly acclaimed for the success of his previous movie (The last Kiss), talks about tv contradictions and tv false models. "The film, Muccino says, doesn't cope with Television. I want to focus on family, on dreams and failures in everyday life, which sometimes turn out to be as hard as stones".
In Remember Me, feature a good deal of great Italian actors , who have given some of the last years' most riveting performances. There is Laura Morante, Fabrizio Bentivoglia and Monica Bellucci. And, last but not least, Muccino's brother Silvio, protagonist of None like you. And again, there are two new entries, two actor at their debut: Nicoletta Romanoff and P. Tari.
"Remeber me" deals with the sotry of an Italian family. The protagonists are two parents and old ambitions they felle stirring in them, ambitions they have chosen to leave aside by preferring a calm family life. And there are their children: Valentina, who pursues with determination her ambitions to become a television starlet. there's Paolo, their son, in search of his identity. Everything is examined with moral clarity, psychological subtlety and a bracing dramatic pace. The ingredients of the movie are self-love, uneasiness inside the family and a strong longing to escape from the hypocrisy of life. The stories are permeated by a crescendo of emotions and rhythm which, at the end put things in the right place and re-establish the right balance. The final "smile" of Bentivoglio hides the bitterness of the protagonists. Remeber me may not be as captivating as The last Kiss, but it is nevertheless real. Laura Morante's performance is simply extraordinary. Muccino now, we think, sh9ould put himself to the test by directing a thriller os something like that, completely different from the stories of everyday life he has coped with till now. "I want to be thrilled by every scene of a film, he says. So, who knows, maybe one day I will be directing a noir".
laura

does anyone read this message?

Post by laura »

hi,
I'm still waiting for an answer!
bye!!!!!
boubbie
Membre / Member

Post by boubbie »

Maybe those people re not available for the moment. You can still find help on www.freelang.net
:)
My life is perfect... because I accept it as it is
laura

informations

Post by laura »

Hi boubbie,
Would you please tell me what steps do I have to follow in order to find someone who can correct the text I've translated?

thanks!
boubbie
Membre / Member

Post by boubbie »

Just click on this link http://www.freelang.net/php/usr_contact.php3

Choose a language of translation to contact a translator
Then choose your translator and click on "choose her/him!"
That's all !
My life is perfect... because I accept it as it is