I haven't got any pertinent answer yet. please help.

Forum for English and all other languages.

Moderators: kokoyaya, Beaumont

Rasa

I haven't got any pertinent answer yet. please help.

Post by Rasa »

Could anyone simplify the meaning of the following phrases for me, please?

1. A Waiver of Ground of Excludability, Form I-601:-This phrase takem from the sentence "This is in regard to your application for a Waiver of Ground of Excluability, Form I-601.
2. Exclusionary provision. This phrase take from "The specific exclusionary provision is found at Section 212... of the Lillegal Immigration Reform and Immigration Responsibility Act of..."

Thank you.
frantsuz
Membre / Member

Post by frantsuz »

Maybe it would be easier if we knew your mother tongue and just translate it ?
Kto ne kurit i ne p'yot, tot zdoroven'kim pomret.

Re: I haven't got any pertinent answer yet. please help.

Post by Guest »

Rasa wrote:Could anyone simplify the meaning of the following phrases for me, please?

1. A Waiver of Ground of Excludability, Form I-601:-This phrase takem from the sentence "This is in regard to your application for a Waiver of Ground of Excluability, Form I-601.
2. Exclusionary provision. This phrase take from "The specific exclusionary provision is found at Section 212... of the Lillegal Immigration Reform and Immigration Responsibility Act of..."

Just simplify it in English, please. My mother tungue wouldn't help at all, because no font available in the internet. I mean only the English language can help. (/quote)

Thank you.
Katie

Post by Katie »

A waiver is something that is being excused or granted.
Exclusionary means to be left out of something, or excused. Provision means something provided, in this case they are providing the permision to be excluded from something.

Hope this wasn't too confusing.