Hoping to have a picture translated.

Forum for English and all other languages.

Moderators: kokoyaya, Beaumont

Smurffeb7
Membre / Member

Hoping to have a picture translated.

Post by Smurffeb7 »

I apologize for any inconvenience and/or misunderstanding. I was told that the characters in this picture were in Sanskrit and was hoping to get them translated. I'd just like to know the meaning of each one. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

http://i48.tinypic.com/vnckdw.jpg
Smurffeb7
Membre / Member

Re: Hoping to have a picture translated.

Post by Smurffeb7 »

I figured the characters would be rather tough to translate. Perhaps the yellow outline makes is tougher to see?
Beaumont
Admin

Post by Beaumont »

Are the characters in red or white? I can vaguely see something white on the yellow background, but not enough to tell what it is. What does the picture represent?
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Smurffeb7
Membre / Member

Post by Smurffeb7 »

Beaumont wrote:Are the characters in red or white? I can vaguely see something white on the yellow background, but not enough to tell what it is. What does the picture represent?
The characters are in red. They're in the 5 circles located in the main circle. I could try and photoshop the yellow part out, but i'm terrible with shopping. The picture itself represents a monk's chakra. I'll see if I can find a better picture if need be.
Smurffeb7
Membre / Member

Post by Smurffeb7 »

No luck I take it
Lal
Membre / Member

Post by Lal »

I suppose these letters are 'seed syllables'.
The middle one is certainly 'houng' but I can't say if it is sanskrit, tibetan or ranjana script. This syllable looks like tibetan to me but I can't recognise the other ones.
Smurffeb7
Membre / Member

Post by Smurffeb7 »

If it's any help, the picture is from an ability called "Chakra" Any idea of any of forums I could possibly get these characters translated at?