In which language did you configure the forum?

Forum for English and all other languages.

Moderators: kokoyaya, didine, Beaumont

Post Reply

In which language did you configure the forum?

English
3
27%
French
5
45%
German
2
18%
Spanish
1
9%
 
Total votes: 11

User avatar
Latinus
Admin
Posts: 22642
Joined: 18 Mar 2002 01:00
Location: complètement à l'Ouest
Contact:

In which language did you configure the forum?

Post by Latinus » 14 Jan 2003 21:29

Hello everybody!

Here a poll in order to know the linguistic distribution on this forum.
Thank you for your participation!


Latinus
Last edited by Latinus on 15 Jan 2003 17:02, edited 1 time in total.
Les courses hippiques, lorsqu'elles s'y frottent.

User avatar
captncavern
Membre / Member
Posts: 494
Joined: 14 Jun 2002 02:00
Location: Paris/Banlieu selon les jours
Contact:

Post by captncavern » 15 Jan 2003 11:19

Are French people who already reply to the poll on the French part supposed to vote here also ? :-?
Pourquoi faire simple ?

User avatar
Latinus
Admin
Posts: 22642
Joined: 18 Mar 2002 01:00
Location: complètement à l'Ouest
Contact:

Post by Latinus » 15 Jan 2003 11:40

captncavern wrote:Are French people who already reply to the poll on the French part supposed to vote here also ? :-?
hu :-o
If we respect this "non-french area", they're not supposed to vote here...
I'm sorry if that seems very restrictive, but the logic imposes it. ;)

:hello:
Latinus
Les courses hippiques, lorsqu'elles s'y frottent.

User avatar
captncavern
Membre / Member
Posts: 494
Joined: 14 Jun 2002 02:00
Location: Paris/Banlieu selon les jours
Contact:

Post by captncavern » 15 Jan 2003 12:54

Latinus wrote:
captncavern wrote:Are French people who already reply to the poll on the French part supposed to vote here also ? :-?
hu :-o
If we respect this "non-french area", they're not supposed to vote here...
I'm sorry if that seems very restrictive, but the logic imposes it. ;)

:hello:
Latinus
But, I supposed it was only the French language that was banned here... Not French people. Anyway, if you tell me not to vote, I won't :cry:
Pourquoi faire simple ?

User avatar
Latinus
Admin
Posts: 22642
Joined: 18 Mar 2002 01:00
Location: complètement à l'Ouest
Contact:

Post by Latinus » 15 Jan 2003 13:16

captncavern wrote: But, I supposed it was only the French language that was banned here... Not French people. Anyway, if you tell me not to vote, I won't :cry:
Sure, it is only the French language which is banned here. Not the french speaking people!
So, I ask those which take part in the French forum to vote only in this one. If you vote in both, the results will be "distorted".

thx ;)
Latinus
Les courses hippiques, lorsqu'elles s'y frottent.

Piak
Guest

Re: In which language did you configure the forum?

Post by Piak » 17 Jan 2003 07:46

Latinus wrote:Hello everybody!

Here a poll in order to know the linguistic distribution on this forum.
Thank you for your participation!


Latinus

I would prefer English and Italian, please help provide us with English spoken people to answer our topics posted on the forum. Thank you in anticipation.

User avatar
Latinus
Admin
Posts: 22642
Joined: 18 Mar 2002 01:00
Location: complètement à l'Ouest
Contact:

Re: In which language did you configure the forum?

Post by Latinus » 17 Jan 2003 15:06

Piak wrote:I would prefer English and Italian, please help provide us with English spoken people to answer our topics posted on the forum. Thank you in anticipation.
hello,

Sorry, but I do not understand what you ask...
What do you want to say by "provide us with English spoken people to answer..."?

Could you be more clearly, please?

Thank you,
Latinus
Les courses hippiques, lorsqu'elles s'y frottent.

User avatar
Beaumont
Admin
Posts: 7040
Joined: 07 Jun 2002 02:00
Location: Thailande
Contact:

Post by Beaumont » 18 Jan 2003 07:42

The question is not about what language we offer for help, the question is about what language users have chosen for the interface of the forum...

:hello:
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Piak
Guest

Re: In which language did you configure the forum?

Post by Piak » 19 Jan 2003 17:33

Latinus wrote:
Piak wrote:I would prefer English and Italian, please help provide us with English spoken people to answer our topics posted on the forum. Thank you in anticipation.
hello,

Sorry, but I do not understand what you ask...
What do you want to say by "provide us with English spoken people to answer..."?

Could you be more clearly, please?

Thank you,
Latinus
I meant to say, if the forum is posted in English I need or I would prefer the English-spoken people to answer it or if the topic in Italian I would invite Italian people to make comment on it specifically, please.

Post Reply