Attention aux courriels de PayPal : virus possible

Espace de discussions générales sur l'informatique. Tant au niveau matériel que logiciel.
Anuanua
Membre / Member

Re: Attention aux courriels de PayPal : virus possible

Post by Anuanua »

L'adresse est pourtant assez évidente, non?????? Image Image

Soit dit en passant que ça fait plus de dix ans que mon compte Paypal sera fermé en moins de deux semaines si je ne clique pas sur un lien sur lequel je n'ai jamais cliqué. Et je reçois au moins un avertissement par semaine sur mon Hotmail. Ils sont patients, non? Surtout compte tenu que, chez Paypal (le vrai), mon adresse n'est pas sur Hotmail... Image
Last edited by Anuanua on 22 Sep 2010 04:18, edited 1 time in total.
I te rahiraa o te taime, mea pāpū aè te reo ia taì mai i te mafatu, e mea haavarevare roa atoā rä o ia.
La langue est souvent plus éloquente, mais aussi plus trompeuse que le coeur.
Latinus
Admin

Post by Latinus »

Anua, si tu pouvais ne pas écrire ce mot repris dans l'adresse stp...

Merci :papy:
Les courses hippiques, lorsqu'elles s'y frottent.
Anuanua
Membre / Member

Post by Anuanua »

Latinus wrote:Anua, si tu pouvais ne pas écrire ce mot repris dans l'adresse stp...

Merci :papy:
Voilà : c'est édité.
I te rahiraa o te taime, mea pāpū aè te reo ia taì mai i te mafatu, e mea haavarevare roa atoā rä o ia.
La langue est souvent plus éloquente, mais aussi plus trompeuse que le coeur.
Beaumont
Admin

Post by Beaumont »

Beaumont wrote:Mon préféré du moment, c'est l'arnaque nigériane qui propose d'indemniser les victimes d'arnaque nigériane... :loljump:
En voici un beau :
Reply-To: <morganibusaj@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Compensation !!!
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 04:23:51 +0100

Attention:Beneficiary,

This mail serves as a listening ear to the victims of scam the world over.We have been having a meeting for the past few weeks which ended today
with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization.This message is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of
the world, the United Nations have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$1,000,000. This includes every foreign contractors that may
not have received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to
Government problems etc.We have a database of victims and that is why we are contacting you,this has been deliberated upon and is among our set of prioritiesin making the world a better place.You are advised to contact Mr.Jacob Mensah as he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your Cheque / International Bank Draft of USD$1,000,000.or better still let him know your option of payment if the under listed does not suit you. This funds are in Bank Draft for security purpose. It will be sent to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice.Therefore, you should send him your full Name, telephone number, a valid mailing address where you want him to send your Bank Draft to immediately for your Cheque:

Person to Contact: Mr.Jacob Mensah

Regards,
Department of Public Information, United Nations 2011
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
svernoux
Membre / Member

Post by svernoux »

Mouahahah, très fort !
Sonka - Сонька
I'm a father and I am a son but I don't know how to tell them that I have come undone