Italian Technical Dictionary

Forum for English and all other languages.

Moderators: kokoyaya, Beaumont

Pedro Giffuni

Italian Technical Dictionary

Post by Pedro Giffuni »

Ciao a tutti!!

For work reasons I need to learn mechanical engineering/technical drafting italian. I'm going to start collecting words on my own and I'd like to make the result public in several weeks. Ig someone wants to join or has already started such a list reply to this and we will get started.
frantsuz
Membre / Member

Post by frantsuz »

Did you think about using the french italian mechanics dictionary ? ( http://www.dejudicibus.it/dizionario/index.html ). I think there also is is a french-english dictionary that you could use on www.freelang.com ( http://www.freelang.com/dictionnaire/angtech.html )
:hello:
Kto ne kurit i ne p'yot, tot zdoroven'kim pomret.
Piak

Very good proposal and good idea too, I do support you.

Post by Piak »

Hi,

That is very good idea to propose this plan, as I am a new learner of this language, I will try to support you in every respect as much as I can. I am actually a person used to work in the field of engineerings before, especially in Electronics and Electricity, but now I give most of the time to the language stdies. My second language is English and am going to learn Italian. I am sure that I will make some effort to make up a list or lists of technical terms to add them up with your list and support you. Especially lists of English technical terms.

If possible, please povide me with your email, so that I can contact with you directly, if you don't mind.

Thank you for this kind of idea.

Best regards,
Piak
frantsuz
Membre / Member

Post by frantsuz »

frantsuz wrote:Did you think about using the french italian mechanics dictionary...
I just realized what I meant is not clear. I meant you could use one of the mentioned dictionaries to help you building your dictionary faster. This technique helped me to do the french english astronomy dictionary much faster and larger than I would have done it without the help of italian astronomy dictionaries.
Kto ne kurit i ne p'yot, tot zdoroven'kim pomret.
Pedro Giffuni

Italian technical Diccionary

Post by Pedro Giffuni »

The idea is excellent, as I'm also interested lately in learning some French.

Thanks!

Oh.. by the way, my email address is giffunip at yahoo.com (replace at with @ that saves me from spammers :).
Latinus
Admin

Re: Italian technical Diccionary

Post by Latinus »

Pedro Giffuni wrote:The idea is excellent, as I'm also interested lately in learning some French.

Thanks!

Oh.. by the way, my email address is giffunip at yahoo.com (replace at with @ that saves me from spammers :).
Hello Pedro,

If you decide to register you on the forum, your e-mail address will be available for the members and not for the spammers.

Latinus
Les courses hippiques, lorsqu'elles s'y frottent.
Pontus
Membre / Member

Post by Pontus »

Latinus wrote:
Pedro Giffuni wrote:The idea is excellent, as I'm also interested lately in learning some French.

Thanks!

Hello Pedro,

If you decide to register you on the forum, your e-mail address will be available for the members and not for the spammers.

Latinus
As long as the members aren't spammers ;)
Latinus
Admin

Post by Latinus »

Pontus wrote: As long as the members aren't spammers ;)
Indeed :sweat:
If that occurred... take a look at this: faq.php#35 (I have received a spamming....)

But the forum is thus made that it is not possible to view the members email addresses. There is a button called "email" (in the user profile) which returns towards a "sendmail form". So... the recipient's email address is never showed... except if he mentions it himself in a message.
Les courses hippiques, lorsqu'elles s'y frottent.