English to Spanish (and / or French, Italian)

Forum for English and all other languages.

Moderators: kokoyaya, Beaumont

whatever
Membre / Member

English to Spanish (and / or French, Italian)

Post by whatever »

Can anyone help me translating into Spanish (and / or French, Italian):

"Wrong Security Code: The security code you entered did not match the displayed characters. Please try again."

It is for a non-commercial web site where users will have to enter a code (which is displayed) before being allowed to join in (to avoid automatic entries).

kind regards
Whatever
whatever
Membre / Member

Re: English to Spanish (and / or French, Italian)

Post by whatever »

Update:

I need only the Italian translation in the mean time.
Thanks for those who provided the Spanish and French one! :lol:

Whatever
/PS: I really think this site is very helpful and I definitely will visit it periodically to help out where I can (just English / German translations... :confused: )
Cahuich
Membre / Member

Post by Cahuich »

whatever wrote:Can anyone help me translating into Spanish (and / or French, Italian):

"Wrong Security Code: The security code you entered did not match the displayed characters. Please try again."

It is for a non-commercial web site where users will have to enter a code (which is displayed) before being allowed to join in (to avoid automatic entries).

kind regards
Whatever
Spanish

"Código de seguridad incorrecto: El código de seguridad que usted ingresó no coincide con los caracteres mostrados. Por favor intente otra vez."

French

"Le code de sécurité est incorrect: Le code de sécurité que vous avez entrer ne correspond pas aux caractères affichés. Essayez une autre fois SVP."
Le máax ma' k'aj-óola'ane' ma' tu páajtal u
ya'ala'al wáa uts wáa k'asa'an.
Maïwenn
Modératrice Arts & Litté.

Post by Maïwenn »

I correct Cahuich's translation to French:

"Le code de sécurité est incorrect : Le code de sécurité que vous avez entré ne correspond pas aux caractères affichés. Essayez une autre fois s'il vous plaît." (nice if we were SVP in full :) )
Penn ar Bed
The end of the land
Le commencement d'un monde
Marce79
Membre / Member

Post by Marce79 »

Here the Italian:

Codice di sicurezza errato: il codice di sicurezza digitato non corrisponde a quello visualizzato nell'immagine. Si prega di digitare il codice correttamente.