translation needed from albanian to english

Forum for English and all other languages.

Moderators: kokoyaya, Beaumont

Elisa B.

translation needed from albanian to english

Post by Elisa B. »

here is the text in shqip:

tung isa bajrami un jam ma mire spo te kallzoj kush jam po ama qat numer te frances e tani te kallzoj kush jam se ndryshe nuk fol ti nese e merr vesh kush jam,

Faleminderit shumë :)
Kasandra
Membre / Member

Post by Kasandra »

Hi Isa Bajrami, It's me..or better not gonna tell it who i am but give that frech number to me then i'll tell you who i am cus otherwise you do not speak....

(thank you very much was yours wasn't it? :))

P.S That was kosovan dialect...very difficult one to be understood!!
Living in Vain
laura
Membre / Member

congrats

Post by laura »

very well translated!
I just saw it and wanted to help out, but someone else had already done it...

P.S. Hi Kasandra, where have you studied Albanian? You are not Albanian, are you?

Bye
Kasandra
Membre / Member

Re: congrats

Post by Kasandra »

laura wrote:very well translated!
I just saw it and wanted to help out, but someone else had already done it...

P.S. Hi Kasandra, where have you studied Albanian? You are not Albanian, are you?

Bye
Hi Laura :)

I am Albanian :), i've studied english :)
Living in Vain
Elisa B

merci beaucoup

Post by Elisa B »

tung Kasandra and Laura

thanx for your help, sorry i thank you so late but i stopped believing someone could translate that for me (now i know it wasnt real important by the way!! but how could that girl know that Isa was in france? i guess you cannot answer that of course...)... and so i stopped checking for the answers.
yes, of course, "faleminderit shüme" was from me... for whoever could help.

tung tung
Elisa B ;)

ps: i'm really surprised how can people say that this message is from Kosovo and that one from Tetovo and so on...! how can someone learn shqip that way?!? :(
Flamur
Membre / Member

Re: translation needed from albanian to english

Post by Flamur »

Hi everybody !

I am Albanian too ! I live in Kërçovë in Macedonia, but I am 100 % albanian.
Here in Kërçovë we speak in a totally different way too, it's all in some letters in current word.
It's like English spoken by different people from different countries that can not say some letters/sounds but they can understand each other. There is a common albanian language called formal-unique/united-literature anlbanian used at schools and other administrative institutions and street/home albanian used at home/family wich is different sometimes -like here where I live- from one village to another even if they are just 15 km away from each other.